gary - shoreham, Vermont

The Importance of Self

In a shapeless mist drifting in a sky laced in delicate tones of light, flickering in melodies of interchanging harmonies and woven in a seeming darkness of interconnectivity, the Spirit, reaches out gathering elements of life and together join in a spring of flowing enchantment, fused as one in a blending of both and intermingling into a greater magnificence, A vessel of life, dwelling in a sinuating sea of crystals facetted in elegant hues climbing in ripples of brilliant sensations and unfolding in a dance of wonder. The splendor of Creation in a union of radiance, fusing the ethereal melodies of Spirit to the universe of matter and giving birth to an overflowing realization of wonder, utterly enflamed in the sensations of life, and setting in motion a continuum of awareness, a fountain of interchanging sensations flowing to and from the interconnectivity of existence. And then, in a waxing surge of brilliance rising from within and spreading in a radiant sensation of certainty, the realization of thought, giving to its wonder, and in a sweeping awareness reaching from the depths of its inner being, showering with the enchantment of profound reason, and then a greater deeper understanding to its immeasurable splendor of purpose.

The nature of awareness is a receptor of radiance, a portal dwelling amongst the collective conduit of infinite sensations, a glowing warmth of serene softness shimmering from within and through the body and Spirit as one, a unison of splendor in elegant harmonies unfolding into the flowing moment. Its profound purpose is the energy of life, its unsullied innocence in a radiant sensation of certainty sustaining the Spirit of life with inspiration of will and the wonder of intent, and together forming a conduit of life, a stream of nourishment in a continuum entwined in melodies of sensations giving and receiving of its grace. The essence of awareness born to the purest and most concentrated inner soul of life is the realization of self as a focal point of the sensation of certainty. And the momentum of evolution lies in the offspring of thought, foreshadowed in a fair seeming sweet temptation of gain wandering in shadows waiting. For there in the enchantment of flowering thought, lingering in brooding reflection is certainty pondered, and staid unquenched in desires reach of reason, then kindled by the flame of importance swayed in purpose to focus on the measurement of its illusion.