wenelito - davavi city, Philippines

The Greatness in Work

What is work? Have we often asked ourselves why we all are here? Why we wake up on regular days, take a shower, fix ourselves, and go to work?

Well, one is earning. Others,because it’s what they know. Others still, because it’s part of their lives. Mind you my friends these are just superficial.

You see there is Greatness in Work. Work is a special moment and time. Because it is the moment of time that we do what we can do with our best, share what we know, lend a helping hand, meet friends and the moment we are called for.

Work is not self-serving. Nor does it serve only for our families but serving our fellowmen. In other words, WORK IS SERVICE.

So be glad and take pride. No matter what role you play. You maybe working in a maintenance, a health provider, a law enforcer or a plain clerk. Yes! The role is important. But what is more important is how you play each role. How you consume your time with your best. And at the end of the day you can ask yourself ” Have I done well in serving my time?” There is satisfaction to it. A sense of well being. Something to be glad about and to be proud of.

So my friends, there is Greatness in Work.