raeleen - chino, California
Themes: immigrant

This I Believe Essay

I believe that no one is illegal. That one person should not be kicked out of a

country, they moved into because they wanted a better life. I believe that there should be

no borders. God made this earth without them and he intended it to stay that way. The

government deprives many people of they’re rights to live here.

I believe it’s wrong we use most of these people as cheap labor. People think that

it’s alright to use these people then send them back to they’re country. They came here

because they thought they would be treated better and have a better life, but because they

can’t afford it we want to kick them out? It’s not right. I think they deserve to live here as

much as any other native does.

I believe that we as people should not judge these people for coming here

“illegally”. No one should be judged period. I think they deserve to come here and live

that better life they hoped for. Still people pay them less and use them. In they’re eyes it’s

still better then where they came from. They want to be able to support they’re families

and give them a better life. These hard working people deserve to live better and we need

to give them the right to.

I believe we as the native people of the United States need to accept them. I think

we should stop all the prejudice towards these people. I have family who’ve strive to

get into this country. They’ve went through so much just to give their family a good

home. To take them away from the poverty in their country. Just because they came

from a foreign land we treat them different. IT’S NOT RIGHT! Most people who’ve

come to this country are undocumented immigrants. These people are not wrong for what

they’ve done. They don’t deserve to go to jail and be treated like a criminal. Criminals

are the type of people who sell drugs and kill people. They have not done anything

wrong, to have come to this country without papers. They go through so much we should

appreciate them. We should treat them as fair as anyone else. I will stand and defend the

rights of these people. These people are my family, friends and peers. They deserve to be

treated like an American citizen. I am Raeleen Ramirez. I believe no on is illegal. That

one person should not be kicked out of a country, they moved into because they wanted a

better life.