Aileen - Chino, California

People have many different beliefs. Beliefs that may be the same as others, and there are beliefs that can be unique. Ones that aren’t believed by others. As most people probably might, i believe in many different things, but there is one belief i have that is more important than the rest. The thing i most believe in is God and that miricles do occure because of him. I beleive there is no way you canfo through your day, go through life, without believing he is there guiding you. Even though i can can’t see him, I always know he is there.

I would have to say this belief started when I first started understanding and learning things that were told to me. My parents would always tell me that God was always watching over me and that God would aways be there to help me through rough times. It wasn’t until a few years ago that i realized that miracles do occur. I would always hear about miracles, or mysterious ways people would be saved from death, or all sorts of things. I never thought one of those miracles would happen to me.

A few years ago i had to go the hospital because my lung had collapsed. It was really scary being there. I got the news that i was going to have to go through surgery for my lung. Well, as most people wouldn’t want this to happen to them, neither did i. I went through it and that night the doctor told me that if i wasn’t better by morning i would have to go through surgury again the next morning. My mom and I didn’t want that. So we started praying. We prayed to God that he would help me through my situation. We prayed to Him so that i wouldn’t have to go through surgery again. This was the only thing i was desiring at the moment. The next morning, i had x-rays done. The doctor came and gave me the news that i wouldn’t have to get the surgery again. It was such a relief for everyone that knew. That was when i realized that he does cause miracles. I realized that if you really do beleive that he can help you, and that if you really do believe he will never abandon you, he will do what you ask of him.

As i go through my life, I hear about people who don’t believe in God. I hear about people who don’t even know who he is. I believe Gos put each of us all here for a purpose. I believe we should thank him often, when possible, for giving us all the things we all have, and for all the things he always lets us do.

A miricle occured in my life, and i believe it was becaue of God. I beleive he is the one who lets me live my day. I beleive it’s because of him i have everything i have. In conclusion, i beleive that the person that guides me through my life , and the only person that can cause miracles is God. I believe no one in the world has the powers he has.