Alysha - Ontario, California
Themes: family, love

My Priceless Mother

if you stopped immediately at this very second and had to say what you value the most in life what would it be? I would definately have to say my mother Denise Louise Ramirez. My mother who is my hero, inspiration. When i get frustrated with little things, I look at her and remember and i realize how much she’s gone throughand how much she’s put up with over the years. I htank her for giving birth to me. The 18-hour labor was probably not the easiest of all her experiences. Her whole life has been an expierence she’s a hardworking single mother of three children. Also a grandmother of two beautiful baby boys. Even though she’s the only parent I’ve ever had i would never change that. She’s done a excellent job on her own.

She tells me “God sent you to me” but i think it was destiny for me to be her daughter. She’s the gold key to my heart, the other half of my brain. Without my mother i do now what i would do. She’s the person that can make me laugh when i’m sad, happy when I’m mad. Also the person who’s always encouraging me to do my best. Always willing to help me when I’m in need. The one only person who never get sick of listening to my problems and always has advice to offer.

So I believe everyone should cherish their mothers because one day they’ll be gone whether we decide to acept that or not but, that’s the truth. I know we like to think we’ll have them with us forever but it’s just not reality. this is why you should think before you disrespect or talk back to your mother because your mother doesn’t like for you to feel any pain or sadness.

Also always respect your mother’s descision your mother knows best and most of the time she’s right. So take a minute from the 1,400 minutes in one day or the 10,080 minutes in a week or how about the 525,600 minutes a year to show and tell your mother how much you love and appreciate her. Also try a little bit harder to go out of your way for her becasue remember you wouldn’t be were your are in life without her.

So to my mother I am sorry if I have ever made you feel one ounce of sadness and sincerely I love and appreciate all the things you do for me, even if I don’t always remember to tell you. Also Thank you for making me, who I’ am today. I believe in the value of a mother.