frank - ontario, California

I believe that the human mind is the most pewerful object. It can bring up anothers confidence or shatter it to pieces. The mind can make one cry or make one smile. It can tell you everything you need to know. I believe that the mind is the remote control of life.

The mind tells you who you are and what to do. It also tells others who you are and it can tell you who they are. The human mind is lide a refrigerator in your kitchen. You load it up with useful things and take them out when y need it. You go out to full it up and the more you have to put in there, the more you have to use. The mind is always used and alwqays useful. The mind can be either admired or abused. Someone can tell you what a person you are or what a dissappointment you have come to be. The mind always controls you.

I believe that the mind created everything you are looking at. Take a look and promise you that the human mind had something to do with what you are looking at now. That mind being as powerful as it is, it can take one’s life or give one’s life. It controls the world.