Roger - Ontario, CA, California
Themes: good & evil

I believe that killing is a wrong thing to do. No one should be killed just because they like another color different from yours. I believe no one should be hated or discriminated. When some one says they hate you it sort of means that your dead meat. When you’re hated you’re like some ones target just ready to shoot you, or kill you. When you are discriminated you ask your self what did you do to be discriminated right, I know I would. When you are discriminated you feel different or maybe you feel like you are out this world and don’t belong here. I have never hated anyone, maybe I only hate the things they do to annoy me, but that’s all about it.

People can forgive, can you? I know I can unless that person killed someone I love or I look up to, then I wouldn’t be able to forgive that person. Would you like to be hated and never forgiven for life just because you killed some one. Yea right. When you kill someone you maybe the one who is next to die. You may also be laying dead right next to the person you have killed, would you mind? When killing someone you’re just killing your reputation in school, or any where. When you kill some one you hurt a lot of people who cared about that one person.

I also believe that just playing it cool and safe is the way to be, you know, no more gangs and stuff like that. I also believe that gangs should be shut down and be put away for good, for life. If gangs were put away for good there would probably be a lot more of people still living here in this world. I’m not in any gang, but I do have uncles that hangout with people who are in gangs and they changed. Now my uncles have kids and they are in their early 20’s and it’s hard to keep it together. My uncles got into drinking and a little bit into smoking thanks to gangs, nothing big right, but hey you never know if it can get worse or not. My uncles talk about doing drive bys and stuff like that, I think that’s crazy. They hurt people with out realizing what they are doing, all thanks to gangs who influenced them. My uncles have told me they have hurt people pretty bad, like stabbing them, breaking their arms and legs, and stuff like that and why, because of drugs, and gangs. Gangs are more than people, they are pot heads, an influence, and they are people who we care about, that are just lost and need help. Gangs isn’t the answer to every problem in life. Gangs should never be forgiven or forgotten, that’s what I think. This way you can remember who killed your brother, sister, parents or even maybe your dog or maybe even the person who should be standing right next to you saying “I Do.”