Adjie - Ontario, California
Themes: setbacks

Things in life just goes on every day, some times it get rough, hard, and feel like you are just going to give up. I realized that tough times dont last but tough people do. No matter what the mistake or things youve done, you may live to regret it but if you keep your head high and learn from it you can put it behind you. This is what I believe in every day. Things happen to you and some times you cant do anything about it and no matter what tough times dont last so dont give up and if you stay strong you will end up forgetting it any way. This what I have come to believe this past years from experiences and friends.

Once I really thought that life is going to get worst every time I did something wrong or what people done to me for example pressures, enemy, girl friends, school, and parents. Things like that maybe tough but they will all pass by; I just kept my toughness and learn from it. I was once depressed because of many things; it was from leaving my homeland and changes that I went trough during my time living here. After a few months attending my first school in America I never once felt so out of place, so alone, it was hard getting use to. New people and many different things that I havent quiet understand. I knew some fellow student was talking behind my back and I really dont know what was going on. I almost cried in class because I felt so left out and dont know what was going on. The week after I started to make friends with out friends it is impossible to get trough it. 8th grade is the time of changes and many different things were going on all at the same time tough stuff, we all have to go trough it. Before you know it pass by like nothing. I actually learn to believe this in freshmen year during football. The coach said it during a punishment I received. After that day I was thinking what he said to me on the field that day. From then on it stayed with me the whole time.