Patric - Chino, California
Themes: hope, setbacks

I believe that life itself is really not that important. I think that I am just one person that can not change anything. My thoughts have changed over and over, but I still believe this thought. My thoughts have been influenced by deaths, stories, and impressions. I just go out and have a fun life everyday and I don’t care about anything that is not really not that important. I believe in God and every other religious stuff, but none of that influences me to the point that it changes what I believe in.

One thing that influenced me, is the story of my dad telling me about his brother. His brother was very outgoing and liked to have fun, but on one day he couldn’t take the pressure of his life. He committed suicide. This story really influences me on this topic. If you put to much pressure on yourself, then your having no fun. That’s why I like to be care free and have fun. I like to live life to the max and not skip a beat.

Another impression of my thoughts, is the weird stories that people just make up about life. I don’t care for any of that weird stuff. It is like I’m here to live my life, not to live around these false hopes and stuff like that. I am only her for one reason and that is to live. I know I am not going to change the world, I will have a very minimal influence on it and that’s very unlikely. Some people take their lives to seriously. They just need to relax and they will get what they their suppose to get done.

In my final thoughts about this topics. Someone might make a name for themselves by having something good happen to them, but at the end of the day , did they have fun doing that? If your not having fun, then your not living life to the fullest.