William - Chino, California
Themes: equality

I believe that everyone deserves to be treated fairly. Even though that there are laws that should create equal opportunities, there rarely are. Some people may be too dark, too light, or too small or big. The least that you could do is let someone try to do what they want, then you can decide. If you give something a try, you will at least know how you did. If someone is more qualified than you, fine, you will just have to work harder next time. Like in sports, if you don’t do your best at your spot, someone better will take over.

In some places, if you don’t look a certain way, you aren’t liked or accepted. But in other areas, you can walk around freely without having any problems. The best part is that you can just be yourself. You don’t have to worry about how you dress or act. Or for that matter, how you talk. It is about who you are on the inside that really matters.

Most people don’t care about race, color, or gender. The people who do don’t deserve to be around because they make the world a worse place than it already is. As long as you treat someone the way you would want to be treated, then it’s okay. As long as there is discrimination, the world can never be a perfect place, or even close to it. So long as we can treat everyone fairly, the world will be a better place.

The world is a place of differences. As long as we overcome them, we will always be able to work together. This is what I believe what should happen. If this happens, maybe the world would be a better place.