Jason - Chino California, California
Themes: Christianity

I believe that people that I know of or don’t know should have a second chance. My mom, when she was little, made alot of bad choices like stealing and doing drugs. She used to steal jewelry and other valuable things that weren’t hers. I know she did drugs too and that also mad matters worse. But then she had a change of heart when my dad married her and God came into her life. Now she is a changed woman and she helps people out and does people for them. For me, right now, I really don’t need a second chance even though it will probably happen or that’s how God wants it to be and he changed my life. Friends and family, that I know personally, should have a second chance no matter what kind of situation that they have been in or a problem that they might of have or had in a long time. In my opinion, the way to have a second chance is to try to solve out your own problems or look to the Bible for your answers. People who had second chances have had a life changing experience in their life and now they could’ve change it. My life changing experience that was most remarkable to me is when I became a Christian and accepted Jesus into my life. This is what I believe and that is that people should have a second chance.