mardee - 91710
Themes: environment

I believe that school should be a happy place where people of all races and personal background can come together in one place and learn. This I believe. I do not however, believe that Chino High is like this. Chino High is a fairly rough school. Chino is a school that is both poor and depressive. Few people actually want to be at this school and are glad that they’re here. I am not amongst these people. There are a lot of, what they call “crews” or mini-gangs that trash and tag-up our school for absolutely no reason what-so-ever.

These people who think that they have a worthy reason to trash our school .These people give our school a bad reputation. At lunch time students are separated not by cliques and groups but by race. There is the quad where the blacks stay, the benches where the Mexicans stay, and everywhere in between where the whites stay. There is little to no integration.

Many people complain about how ugly and dirty this school is compared to neighboring schools. Because of this I am leaving Chino and I am going to a much better school where I won’t have to worry about tripping over a crack in the concrete or an old chair breaking down. Hopefully there won’t be any crews pushing people around.