Vanessa - Ontario, California
Themes: setbacks

I believe

I believe in sacrifices, everyone from time to time has to sacrifice something in there lives. There made every single day. Whether in school or at work everyone makes them parents, students and teachers. Growing up I realized how much my parents had to sacrifice to give are family everything that it has today. My dad had to work about 2 jobs when I was born and my mom had to be kind of a mother and father to my brother and me because my father was hardly home due to working. But now that I see it, my father working 2 jobs was worth the sacrifice rather than being with me and my brother because now he spends more time around the house and only works one job. In that time my mother had to sacrifice not going back to school. She wanted to go back to school to try to be something more of what she dreamed but she had to sacrifice it all for me and my brother and went back to work instead of going back to school. Now that I am growing up I know that soon enough ill be having to make sacrifices of my own for my kids as my parents did for me. I’ve realized that sometimes people have to sacrifice something they don’t want to but in the end some realize it was all worth it. People that I know most likely made a sacrifice to get to where they are at today in life. You could say sacrifices are just like chances but in some way kind of different because in choices you don’t have to sacrifice certain objects to get to where you’re at today in life. Some are bad ones. Everyone in the world makes sacrifices even god made one and the president in one point in his life whether it was good for are country good or bad. So when I think about life especially mine and everything I have now I understand that in one point and time my parents had to sacrifice something to give me and my brother stuff that they never had. I don’t know about other people but I know that when I grow up I want my kids to have certain things that I didn’t when I was little and in one point I am going to have to sacrifice stuff to make that possible. Sacrifices are what I do believe.