janine - ca, California

THIS I BELIEVE

I believe that everyone needs a friend. I believe that human beings should not live life feeling they are unwanted or uncared for. People may seem like they don’t want anything to do with you, but deep down inside they are crying for “HELP.” I know from past experience that trusting a friend is really hard. To tell them your deepest darkest secrets. I once had a friend who I loved and trusted. But they left when I needed them the most. People promised things they know they can’t keep. I know the feeling of beings uncared for, not having a friend, not having any one to keep a smile on your face. Everyone may think your happy just because you have a sea of bodies around you. But most likely none of them knows the real you. I believe that everyone needs a friend.

I believe that everyone needs a friend. Someone to love, laugh, cry, hate, and be yourself around with. It’s an unexplainable feeling when you know you have someone to count on, a sign of relief. It you found out that one to count on, a sign of relief. If you found out that one of your friends are having trouble but don’t know who of your friends are having trouble but don’t who of you friends are having trouble but don’t know who turn too. Of course, your automatic response would be “I’m here for you.” But most of the time you cant because they are unable to give advice if they don’t know he real abusing themselves such as cutting or doing suicidal attempts? Why do have much in their life. Because if they lose something to what they thought was the only thing they had. The don’t know what else to do most suicidal attempts happen because they have no friends to turn too. So I believe that everyone needs a friend.