Sally - Chino, California
Themes: peace

I believe that fighting does not help the situation. I believe that if I have a problem with some one, fighting them would not help anything. After the fight, I would still want to fight them. For example, if they won or beat me up I would be mad and want to fight them again. It will go on and on and somebody might end up really hurt.

I have two friends and they do not like each other at all. They have had problems for two years. They both talk about each other and call each other names. They say how badly they want to fight each other, but they both know it would only make their situation worse. They actually came close to fighting, but one of their mothers split them up.

I guess when you hate somebody that much, your anger takes over and you can not help but fight. I believe that they should compromise and move on. They should talk to each other and say “We don’t like each other, let’s just go our separate ways and not even mention each other.” One of them could get hurt, and they are both my friends. My advice is definitely to talk it out.

In my perfect world everybody would get along and be friends. I would never fight in my life and I have never been tempted to. It does not matter what happens. I know and believe that fighting does not help at all.