Stephanie - Chino, California

I believe life is to short or to precious to take advantage of. There are kids that I see who waste their times in things that wont do any good for them. That will affect them in their lives. It’s like when they sit around with friends and smoke, do drugs, and refuse to learn their life slows down and their left behind. I believe if you refuse to fill your head with incredible history, knowledge and wonders of life you have missed out on the beauty of life.

If you take a cigarette or smoke some “pot” your just giving up your life and instead of living long and thrive, you live to short life of pain. How many people are blind and wish they could see? How many people are deaf and wish they could hear the birds when they sing? And how many people that can walk, run, jump, see, hear take advantage of the gifts they have.

I believe everyone should stop worrying of what people say of them and do what they want. Enjoy life and enjoy the wonders of the world. Climb the highest mountain, swim in the deepest ocean. Fill their minds with knowledge and live a good, happy and healthy life. I believe some of us are falling apart and destroying each other. I see the colors of the world fading. I see the love in our hearts dying and I do not want to die thinking “what if.” Life is to short and precious but life is also full of surprises and if I die tomorrow, today, or when my time comes. I want to know that I did something with my life, I conquered what many don’t , I enjoyed my time, and died knowing that not once I fell and did not get back up. And that my life was precious but not to short to do what I wanted.