Jillian - Chino, California
Themes: love

This I Believe Essay.

Although I believe in many things, there is one thing that is most important to me. I believe in love at first sight. Love is a very powerful object that nobody can deny. People may feel love on a day to day basis, but they will always have that special someone who they deeply care about the most. Love at first sight is a very common thing, but not everybody believes in it. I don’t understand how people cannot believe in it, since it happens daily to different people. I believe in the power of love.

Many people first fall in love with someone during their early years, but that doesn’t mean that they will love them for the rest of their life. Although, there are those couples who are high school sweethearts and stay together for the rest of their life. This is the kind of love that they can’t refuse. Love can do many things to people. It can even make them leave other loved ones, such as their family or friends. Also, love may make a person leave their home. However, if a person really loves someone else and knows deep down that they can’t live without them, they will be willing to do anything for that person. For example, Romeo and Juliet were so deeply in love, that they would do anything for each other. They didn’t care what everybody else thought about them being together, and that is the way I think love should be.

Although I have never fallen in love at first sight, I still believe that it is possible. I still have time for that to happen to me, I just haven’t felt that connection to anybody yet. I do believe that many people feel this and express their love for someone else all the time. I also feel so strongly about this subject, that I think love equals happiness. If a person has love in their life and truly knows that somebody cares about them a lot and would do anything for them, than they will truly be happy forever. I believe that love is one of the most powerful feelings a person will ever feel. Loving someone makes you feel so happy that you get butterflies in your stomach. I believe that love is all people need to get through in life. For example, without it some people would die. Overall, it makes everyone happy. It will make people appreciate what they have and never want to let it go. Once you first meet that person whom you are in love with, you will always remember them, even if something tragic happens. Overall, I believe in the essence of love.