matthew - chino, California
Themes: golden rule

I believe that everybody should be treated with respect and kindness. I believe this because we are all human beings and as human beings we have feelings. I always say treat others the way you want to be treated. Everyone wants to be treated well and to be complemented and have good self-esteem.

If we all lived in a world where everybody was happy and had no problems it would because they were treated right by others. We should help each other out when we get into trouble. I always say scratch my back and I will scratch yours. You do something good for someone and someone should also help you as much as they can as well.

Everyone wants to feel good we all like to wake up and look forward to a beautiful day at school, work and home. We don’t want to know that where we are going we are going to have people give us a hard time and start stuff with you. You want to know that were you are going that you will have people to laugh with and play around with, but you will know that you will still be getting your work done to. You want to be able to work with people that you will have a good time with, and that you will have a good time in what you are doing.

All in all people are very emotional people and want to have those emotions controlled with themselves feeling good about their selves most of the time. You just have to find people who have the same interests as you. You get someone who does not like the same music that you do then you will both have your differences. Just treat others the way you want to be treated.