Ashley - Chino, California
Themes: carpe diem

I believe that everyone should live today as if it was your last day on earth. People get into fights with either their friends or even a single-family member. But the thing is what if you spent that whole day mad at them and then the next day there not there anymore. You didn’t even get the chance to apologize to them. You will have that feeling inside of you that you would rather your last memory of your family or friend not to be a fight or even a simple argument over something that is really dumb. You only live once so you should have a good time. People don’t realize how good they have something until it is gone.

People don’t get how people could die within today or even tomorrow. I know this because I was in a pretty bad car accident recently and this happened when I was fighting with one of my best friends. This sucks because I could have died and I’m sure she would have felt bad that the last memory that she would have remembered me by would be the fight that we had the night before. She would probably never be able to get over it and live the rest of her life saying what if I wouldn’t have fought with her.

Everyone should live there life as if today was there last because they never know what tomorrow is going to bring them a death within your family or even a major accident that know one even expects. This is why you should just have a good life and never fight with family members. I know there will be times that you will get in fights with your friends or family but it is really important to not hold grudges against the ones you love. Some people do not talk to there love ones until they are on their deathbed. I don’t want that to happen to any of my friends or family members. Live for today as if tomorrow will never come.