Theresa - Chino, California
Themes: good & evil

TRUST NO ONE

I believe that people should not trust anyone. I know this sounds really harsh but why do you trust people when they turn around and stab you in the back. There is no one I can think of that I trust besides my family because your family will always be there for you. I may say that I have a best friend but that doesn’t mean that I can truly trust them. I used to think I could trust friends and friends of the family but you can’t.

I always used to think I could trust my so called best friends. I guess not though because my 2 best friends both did the worse thing they could to do to hurt me emotionally not physically. I’m not going to get into that whole mess so I will tell you another story bout why you shouldn’t trust people. My brother always told me not to trust anyone, not even my best friend. I used to get mad because I didn’t understand why he said that sort of stuff till just recently.

The reason my brother has trust issues is because he got hurt by 2 of his best friends both mentally and physically. He was at a party with his 2 so called good friends, Matt and Mikey. Well the three of them walked outside of the house the party was at to have a smoke. When they got out there, there were 4 big Mexican guys walking up to them probably going to ask them for a cigarette but they didn’t ask. They jerked it out of my brothers’ hands and I guess there was an argument. That resulted in the Mexican guys throwing punches at my brother. Mikey just took off running not even thinking about looking back to see the damage. Matt just stood there and watched my brother get jumped he didn’t even lift a finger to help him.

Even after the “fight” was over when my brother was on the floor. Mikey was no where to be seen. Matt was just to scared and freaked out to try and help him and so he called my mother and told her to pick up her son because he was hurt. Instead of having the decency of staying he just took off before he actually had to look my brother in the eye and realize how he hurt my brother.

I was scared when I heard that story because his friends were my friends to. I had gone places with them and I thought I would be safe but I’m not sure that I ever really was. I still strongly believe that people should not trust other people because they will stab you in the back multiple times and various ways with all different types of blades!