Lauren - Upland, California
Themes: equality

This I believe

I believe that each one of us was created equally. It should not matter how much money you have or what you look like but unfortunately it does. We are judged on what we have and what we look like in the world and are considered to be failures if we do not look a certain way or have a lot of money. We should be judged by the way we live our lives and what is in our heart, not by our money or looks. No matter what color your skin may be we are all created equal inside.

I believe that is some ways money is evil. Look what it has done to our society. It matters what kind of clothes we wear, how we wear our hair, our physical size, the car we drive and the house we live in. Society worries too much about what is on the outside of everybody and not what is inside. So many great people of this world had little or nothing and touched so many lives. They helped those in need not ever thinking about themselves. Unfortunately, those people get pushed aside and all of their great achievements are lost to society because they were a certain color or lacked money.

We are all equal and we should treat each other this way. We all need to learn to look past the outside and find the good inside. I believe that if we all could do, this the world would be a better place to live. Everyone should have the same opportunities no matter their skin color or their social status.

I hope that during my life racism will disappear and we will all be treated equally. I will always do my best to live my life treating everyone with respect and most importantly treating everyone equally