Michael - Hartford, Wisconsin
Themes: carpe diem

“Crash Bang” some one just fell and broke their neck. You can never tell what tomorrow will bring. It is very possible to slip and fall and break your back and never walk again or you could get in a car accident and pass away and on no account see any one of your friends or your put up the shutters family unit members.

I accept as true this to be proper and I always will always believe this until I die because you never know when you are going to die on that day you might not even know hours or minutes before you die unless you have a life threatening sickness such as cancer or AIDS. You never will expect that you are going to get the flu or even less serious a cold and you will have to miss work or school until you recover from your sickness. You can never tell what tomorrow brings so you should live every day like it is your last and have as much fun and take as many adventures as you can during your life time. You can get in a car accident and lose your legs and never walk again or even worse die because a drunk driver smashed into you head on and you were just an innocent driver killed by someone else’s stupid mistake. Slipping or drowning is unpredictable no one ever thinks they are going to drown and no one ever thins they are going to slip on ice and break a few bones or your back. You can try to avoid falling or drowning. When I fell down in football and broke my arm is my personal example, but you cannot stop your self from those things.

This will be true for a long long long time until the future can be predicted by some people and that is impossible at this day and age but who knows maybe it can be done in the future. If the future was predictable there would be no surprises or you would know when you are going to die and you could plan you own funeral. You would be able to predict the weather so you would know when to go to the beach. You can never tell what tomorrow will bring this I believe.