Josh - Brentwood, Missouri
Themes: family, love

This I believe, the most important person in any young man life is his father. The reason being is because a father is everything that a young man looks up to in life. For instance a father is a mentor, super hero, friend, and even a role model. All these I things I just mention are qualities of a father. Now you may feel that I am leaving out the mothers, but a mother can’t show her son how to be a man or have the responsibities of a man. A father teaches his son how to be dependable and loyal to others. Also a father teaches his son how to do things that a man does. But the one thing that I believe that a fahter tells his son before he dies is to not make the same mistakes as his father. A father tells his son that so his son won’t grow up facing a hard life.

Now with my father we may have our ups and downs, but at the end of the day I appreciate what he does for me and the things he sacrifice in his life so I can be able to have the things I want. My father is always nagging about life and appreciating those who do for you. Also my father is hard on me about life, but there’s a reason for everything. He doesn’t want me to go through the same things he went through in life that made it hard for him. And with out him being on top of me about life, I may could have been behind bars or dead. But I thank god for a person like my fahter who cares about my life and my future as well.

Now before I get on the wrong page with people about fathers. There have been some kids who have grown up without a father figuer in their life and turned out to do great tings in their life. Majority of those who haven’t grown up with a father figure in their life have had hard times in life. And probably made mistakes they wouldn’t have made if they had a father figure in their life. That’s why I believe that a father is the most important person in a young man life.