Blair - kirkwood, Missouri

I believe in sasquatch

I believe in the one, the only, the fury, the oversized, sasquatch. No I have never seen this seven foot creature with my own eyes, but I have seen countless documentaries which have reeled me in and caught my heart. How could this seven foot teddy bear no exist? The adult imagination seeks for constant rejuvenation, and when ideas such as sasquatch, the lock ness monster, or the mysteries behind the Bermuda triangle come to mind for an adult, they grasp the idea and do not let go. Sasquatch is a very real concept because there has been many sightings of the animal and a couple real footprints that have been recorded as big foots. As a child one is told about many hoaxes including Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, but every year the child grows up a little more into the adult world losing pieces of their innocence to what they find out to be nothing but fairy tales. The idea of sasquatch is restoring the innocence of the adult world. I believe that every adult should be given the chance to hold on to their innocence which is lost as a child. Sasquatch is the imagination and innocence of the adult world. This over sized creature may come off as a giant monster, but deep down the adult world needs a monster to keep the child alive in them. It is time to recapture that original excitement that captivated a world over the unexplained. It is time to finally re-introduce these fascinating topics from the facts and not from the hoaxes that have been building for centuries. To do so we must captivate people with the truth: that there is still great unexplained mysteries in our world that are waiting to be solved, this I believe.I believe in the one, the only, the fury, the oversized, sasquatch. No I have never seen this seven foot creature with my own eyes, but I have seen countless documentaries which have reeled me in and caught my heart. How could this seven foot teddy bear no exist? The adult imagination seeks for constant rejuvenation, and when ideas such as sasquatch, the lock ness monster, or the mysteries behind the Bermuda triangle come to mind for an adult, they grasp the idea and do not let go. Sasquatch is a very real concept because there has been many sightings of the animal and a couple real footprints that have been recorded as big foots. As a child one is told about many hoaxes including Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, but every year the child grows up a little more into the adult world losing pieces of their innocence to what they find out to be nothing but fairy tales. The idea of sasquatch is restoring the innocence of the adult world. I believe that every adult should be given the chance to hold on to their innocence which is lost as a child. Sasquatch is the imagination and innocence of the adult world. This over sized creature may come off as a giant monster, but deep down the adult world needs a monster to keep the child alive in them. It is time to recapture that original excitement that captivated a world over the unexplained. It is time to finally re-introduce these fascinating topics from the facts and not from the hoaxes that have been building for centuries. To do so we must captivate people with the truth: that there is still great unexplained mysteries in our world that are waiting to be solved, this I believe.I believe in the one, the only, the fury, the oversized, sasquatch. No I have never seen this seven foot creature with my own eyes, but I have seen countless documentaries which have reeled me in and caught my heart. How could this seven foot teddy bear no exist? The adult imagination seeks for constant rejuvenation, and when ideas such as sasquatch, the lock ness monster, or the mysteries behind the Bermuda triangle come to mind for an adult, they grasp the idea and do not let go. Sasquatch is a very real concept because there has been many sightings of the animal and a couple real footprints that have been recorded as big foots. As a child one is told about many hoaxes including Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy, but every year the child grows up a little more into the adult world losing pieces of their innocence to what they find out to be nothing but fairy tales. The idea of sasquatch is restoring the innocence of the adult world. I believe that every adult should be given the chance to hold on to their innocence which is lost as a child. Sasquatch is the imagination and innocence of the adult world. This over sized creature may come off as a giant monster, but deep down the adult world needs a monster to keep the child alive in them. It is time to recapture that original excitement that captivated a world over the unexplained. It is time to finally re-introduce these fascinating topics from the facts and not from the hoaxes that have been building for centuries. To do so we must captivate people with the truth: that there is still great unexplained mysteries in our world that are waiting to be solved, this I believe.