Hannah - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: purpose

It does not do well to dwell on the past, it is better to look at the future because you can change it. You cannot change what you already did, so it is better not to worry about that, so worry about what you can change.

You could have a fortune teller tell you your future, and if it is a good future, you would always make the decisions that you think will get you there. But after that, you may wish that you had made a different future for yourself and made your own decisions instead of making those that would only get you where you want it to go, not where you want to be.

You should make your own decisions to get where you want to go, not where someone tells you where you should be.

I believe everything that I have and will write. Some people don’t know what they believe because they are too busy doing other things and hurrying everywhere.While some of those people think that they believe in something when they really believe in something else. They need to stop and ask themselves what they really believe in.

I believe that when you find out what they really believe in, you will have a better future than if you don’t. It means that find out what you really believe in, not what you think you believe in, and you may have a better future.

I found this out in 6th grade. Two boys, for some reason, were fighting each other. Back then, I thought that something like that would never happen to me. I believe it, or atleast I thought I did. But it was the biggest wake-up call of my life.