Chrissie - Leavenworth, Kansas
Themes: pleasure, work

No One Is Perfect

Have you ever thought about what is most important to you? I have to say that I have never thought about that until now. I believe that no one is perfect.

Every now and then people act like they are perfect, that really makes me mad because all of my life I have been taught that no one is perfect. I have attended church my whole life, and I have been taught and I believe very strongly that no one is perfect except God. Then when you have people who walk around and say or act like they are perfect, when there is only one person who is, those people get on my nerves.

When I was younger I always did things that I shouldn’t have done. Now that I’m older I know that people always cause problems no matter how old or young they are. That’s why when people act like they are perfect they get on my nerves. I also hate it when other people say that you are perfect because you are good at what you do. No one will ever be perfect there is always room for improvement or for always working on your attitude.

“If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not doing anything. I’m positive that a doer makes mistakes.” The person who said that quote is John Wooden. He was a UCLA coach when they won a Men’s Division 1 basketball title. I strongly believe this quote because it shows that anyone who is really trying makes mistakes. It also shows it’s all right to make mistakes as long as you learn from them and keep going. This quote shows that you should not be afraid of making mistakes and trying to be perfect because if you try you’re going to make mistakes. If you don’t try you aren’t going to make mistakes because you try too hard not to and you will always be left behind for not trying hard.

Many people try to be what they’re not. People also try to be perfect, which everyone knows is impossible. I have to say that I have never tried to be anyone of those things. It’s true that everyone wants to be the best. Also no one wants to fail, but as long as you put all you have into what you do there shouldn’t be a problem. It’s doing what you can do and doing it your hardest.

In conclusion, you shouldn’t try to be perfect. In my book there is only one person who is. That person is God, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try your hardest at what you do. I am saying that every person makes mistakes. I have told you briefly why I believe no one is perfect, so I want to ask you this, what is important to you?