Geoffrey - Tonganoxie, Kansas

Two people are arguing. They both believe they are right. This brings to mind the great words of Obi-Won Kenobi. “Many of the truths we cling to depend on a certain point of view.”

Nations start wars over this. One government thinks they are one hundred percent right. The other thinks they are completely right, too. People are stubborn about recognizing when it comes to knowing when they are wrong. We are willing to kill each other to prove a point.

Lets go back to the two people arguing. Lets say that they believe in their belief so strongly that they keep arguing for hours. Neither of them is wrong. They just have two different points of view.

My little brother always believes he is right no matter what anybody says. He will always be wrong because of his point of view

In Star Wars Obi-Won Kenobi told Luke Skywalker that Darth Vader killed his father. Then in the next episode Darth Vader tells Luke that he is actually his father. Obi-Won uses the line my belief is based on to explain to Luke why he told him that his father died. “Many of the truths we cling to depend on a certain point of view. “ He tells him when Darth Vader was born, Anakin Skywalker died. Luke and Obi-Won Kenobi both had different point of views.

Once I got into an argument with a teacher. The teacher asked me a question. As far as I was concerned the answer made cents, but he was as open minded as a rock. He wouldn’t even here me out. The only answer he wanted was the answer from the book. We had two different points of views.

Many of the things we believe in depend on a point of view. Most people have a different point of view. Governments always have different points of view. Remember what Obi-Won said and try not to fight over your beliefs.