T.J - Kansas

“What goes around comes around.” Reflecting on this quote, I thought back to when I was a little boy and my grandma told me not to let anyone boss me around. So if people say anything to you then you have the right to say something back. This helps to guide me in my life.

When people let other people talk about them in a bad way, then I think it shows a sign of weakness, I also believe that if someone was to hit or say something that offends you, you should have every right to do it back to them. So if someone doesn’t won’t to get stuff thrown back in their face then they shouldn’t say things about others that hurt their feelings.

The thing that I strongly believe in is that if someone gets seen being disrespectful to another student at school then they should get sent to the office. If there was an outbreak and a fight started then the people should try to work it out but, if they did not agree to work out their problems then they should get out of school for two days, depending on the situation.

An example of this in my own life was when one day we were on our way to Lawrence and this guy thought he was cool and was going really fast. The man that was driving the car too fast didn’t see the stop light and ran right into the back of our car, and caused a really big wreck. A couple weeks later we were in the Wal-Mart parking lot, and looked down the road and saw a wreck. Later that day I found out that it was the man that it was the same man that hit me, but this time the man that hit me was the man that got hit. This demonstrates the phrase “what goes around comes around.”

So overall, I think that when people decide to make fun of people then they are just setting themselves up for their own punishment. That is why I strongly believe the phrase “what goes around comes around.”