Brent - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: war

The War

I believe that we should end the war over in Iraq. Just with one atomic bomb would fix the whole thing. It would do the whole trick. I know that you would say that our country is not like that; we would be killing innocent people. The thing is that is they killed innocent people on those plains and in those tower’s. Those people had families to go home to. Some of them probably had babies on the way. Then when we do that we will get our entire troop’s out and then we would do that. That would settle it all. The conflict that we would get is like that our country is not like that. But I thought our country had world peace after world war two. But now we don’t because we have a war over in Iraq that is been going on for three or four year’s. I think that we should just finish it off and have no more war and no more soldiers dieing over there.

The thing is if we would blow this bombing we probably half to pay for the consequances like the after math and the fall out from the bomb. The other side is that we would not half to g to war after that we only would wake up with our families and not half to worry about waking up to gunshots about three in the morning. The other thing is that we would not have no more people dieing over there.

I conclude on my essay that on the day of September eleventh two thousand and two we will never forget those men and women that lost there lives protecting our country. We will never forget all those people that died in those towers and in those plains, that all we could do is watch. But think the lord that those very few people that did survive they are the lucky ones. I’m telling you that I preyed for every one of those that did not make it. And there families to that my essay on what I believe.