kavet - Tonganoxie, Kansas

Why is there still racism in the world? Why do people still treat black’s badly?Why can’t whites have there own collages? Also why do people look of people from the Middle East and think there a tourist? Finally why are people from other contras treated badly? I will tell you all of this and more about these topics.

One thing that we are still raciest in is black people why is this? I’ll tell you why we are still raciest because we still let white people be in the K.K.K. clan and I think that we shouldn’t allow this to people. Another reason is because white people still treat black different ever since the slavery and I think that people shouldn’t be jugged by the cooler of his/her skin cooler and we should have figured that out along time ago some people still do not now that. This is how I think we are still raciest to the black people in America and I hope that his will stop soon.

I also think that whites get some raciest from everyone because everyone else has their own collages like all black collages and Indians collages and there is no whites collages and Think that we should get our own collage if everyone else gets their own. Another thing that blacks can get and whites can’t is their own T.V…. shows so black and other raises get al of that and whites do not. Here is something that is mustily true if there is a black person and a white guy going out for the same team and they where both equal in skill hew doe u thinks going to win the spot on the team most likely I would say the black would get the spot. This is why Think that whites get some racism.

What do you think when you see someone from the Middle East? Ill tell you what most people think they think of a terrorist and I know that’s wrong but it’s true. I have always herd from people do not judge people before you get to know them but isn’t that what we are doing to all the Middle East people just because of what someone else has done to us. Another group of people that we don’t give much opportunities to is Mexicans they come up here to get a better life still and they don’t get paid that much they get the hard labor jobs that take long hours and not good pay and that is also wrong.

This is what I believe, and I think that if we were to treat everyone the same way and not just to look at someone and say that that person is a terrorist. I wish this was all true but I know that this dream is to big for me and I would need some help to make the world a better place. That is what I believe and it’s never going to change.