Ken - Tucson, Arizona
Themes: war

I believe in standing up for what you believe, to let no one influence what you believe or disbelieve. You should have no fear to show your support or disagreement with the subject you are fighting for.

Many people are protesting the war in Iraq right now because they don’t believe its right, or don’t think we should be over there. I think America is doing a great deed for that country, and yes it will take time, but once done the world will then realize what good we have done. We are slowly but surely leading that country onto a good path, and once established firmly, that country has the potential to become one of the words

”super powers” if they work at it.

Oil issues? We are clearly not there for the oil, the united states has an oil reserve that will last us for 10 years. We are trying to establish a democratic government, and free the people there from their leader which we have half way accomplished. Not with the hole process, just half way done from freeing them from bad leaders. There are still,

However, many people who oppose us over there, for being there.

Terrorism has become a big problem. Its hard to trust anyone over there, due to the fact that its unlike any war the US has fought before. We knew what were up against, and who the enemy is in previous wars, but in this one the enemy are cowards. They send their children out to our soldiers, with bombs tied to them and become walking bombs. They ask us for help, and then kill our soldiers trying to help them. But there are also the people who want us there and need us there. They welcome the soldiers, give them food, shelter, and help them seek out terrorists.

I support every soldier in Iraq, and every military family. I know what it means to sacrifice because I come from a military family. I appreciate everything the military does for not only this country, but for my family as well.

I believe in supporting the war. I believe we’re over there for the right cause, the right reason, and at the right time. I believe it was a smart decision to move in, and try help protect the Iraqi’s while stopping terrorism at the same time.