Kelsey - Kansas

Being Yourself

I think and believe that you should live life the way you want to be living

because, if you’re going to let what other people say or do towards you affect you

when those words shouldn’t even affect you by anyway then to me that’s just letting

yourself down. That’s only if you listen to them. You don’t need to spend almost your

whole life just listening to what people says or thinks about you and, letting that get you

down most likely they will forget about it or they will move on someday and it

won’t matter in a couple of years.

Being someone your not makes you confused about your life. Living

your life for other people makes your life worthless. Even having people make

decisions for you doesn’t come good at the end. It means they know they can do

that so they will keep on doing it. Waking up every morning knowing that your

going to act like something or someone your not is pointless. I wouldn’t like getting

up in the morning just knowing I’m not going to be myself doesn’t really make me

happy or just listening to what other people say about me let me down.

An experience that I had with this is that I realized that I could be my own person

and be happy without having to worrying about what other people say. I realized that

what people say about me wont even affect me in my future. I wont even see those

people, later on in life. Many people deal with it and go through it so I can too. Be

who you want to be and live your life the way you want to live your life. Whether you

care or don’t care. Just do what makes you, you or just happy.

Being happy to me is the key to living a good life. There wouldn’t be a good

reason to wake up and not be happy or happy with the way you are. Many people want

to have it all but we know we cant so that usually makes us unhappy at times. Even the

people who don’t have it all are just as happy being themselves the way they want to be.

Just accept the good things in life that you get. When you lose something or someone

that’s just apart of life almost everyone goes through it. Remember to just be yourself

the way you want it to be.