Cassandra - Phoenix, Arizona
Themes: love

I believe in true love but that was not always the case. I have always believed in family love and in friends’ love. Three years ago those were the only two kinds of love I believed but now after dating my boyfriend. He is my best friend and the one person I tell everything to. When Jared and I started dating all our friends made bets on how long we were going to date. We have been dating seen our freshman year in high school, that was three years ago. Jared and I have had to go though a lot of things together.

In our second year together, Jared’s grandfather pasted away, I had just meet him at a party. Jared called me up and told me. I didn’t know what to do, so I sit and talked with him for two hours, trying to keep his mind off his grandfather. In that some year my great- grandfather pasted away and the only thing I could think of was calling Jared and talking to him. That night when I got home from the hospital, Jared and I talked until I fell asleep.

This year has been the hardest yet. I have been work in a preschool were I work seven to ten forty then I go to school then I have to go back to work at two forty to five at night. I only get to see Jared at lunch and on the weekend, if he doesn’t have work to do. We have had three really fights were we have never wanted to talk to each other again but we worked though our differences. This year has shown me that Jared and I can get though are tough time and come out better.

This relationship has made me grow in to a better person. I have learned though all our good and bad time love can come out on top. I believe in true love because in the past three I have learned to over come the evils in my life because of the power of love from a special person.