Robert - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: carpe diem

Lemons

“If life gives you lemons make lemonade, then find someone who’s life gives them vodka and have a party.” These words were spoken by a very talented man, Ron White. He is one of the comedians in Blue Collar Comedy tour. To me this is saying that life is too short for mediocrity. That is a motto that I live by. I believe, if life gives you lemons and all that you do is make lemonade, then you are just being average. I believe that in life you have to go above and beyond everything else and have fun doing it. If you just are average and you don’t have fun in your life then you will regret it when you are old and about to die.

I think that that is the main problem for people that find it hard to get through life is that they get caught up in doing something that they don’t like. If you do something fun then you won’t struggle in life. If you do something that you don’t like then it is hard to get out of it. When I was 10, my family and I went to South Padre island, in southern Texas. I’m sure that my parents saved up for a long time so that we could go, but it was worth it. It was the most fun thing I’ve done my entire life. I believe these kinds of things are the things that help people get through their difficult life.

One point that I would like to make is that you should do things that are fun and do them to the best of your ability. If you have to get a job to have money so that you can have fun, then get a job you enjoy. Save your money and go have fun. So now you know that life is too short for mediocrity, so go right now and have some fun!