Robinson - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: setbacks, sports, work

‘ Believe

In my life I’ve made some big mistakes . However It’s ok, because I have learned from them. Learning from your mistakes can only make you a better person. Everyone makes mistakes because we are human.

For example one day I was out at football practice and I ran the wrong play and I got my butt chewed. So I got right back up there and ran it again. This time I did everything right and coach isn’t mad at me any more.

Also people who are sent to prison aren’t necessarily bad people. they just made a mistakes. So no A lot of them get out and are very good citizens. They just made a mistakes and are doing good now. So it doesn’t really make you a bad person.

I’ve also learned when hunting not to set your stand to close to the woods. Because the deer will smell you. Another way you could eliminate this is to use scent lock. It elevates your scent so the deer can’t smell you.

People make mistakes all the time, and there going to keep making them. So you my as well make something good out of them. You could always learn from them. Through these and other experiences I have had in my life I now believe that people do learn to there mistakes. Almost everyone learn from them. So over all mistakes are good.