yas - Marietta, Georgia
Themes: immigrant

I believe that the USA is a great country,I am extremely delighted and lucky to adopt this country as my adoptive land.

Iam Medical Doctor,graduated from abroad,came here to complete my training in Psychiatry.It was warth it going through the hassels of passing all the required exams to be able to start my education here in the USA.

It was worth it going through the difficulties of immigration process,since Iam enjoying the meaning of all sorts of Freedoms,particularly Freedom of Speech,I believe that Freedom of speech is essential to our existance,especially if you come from a country wherein this freedom is denied to people,where you could end up in jail for voicing your opinion.where oppression of thoughts and feelings is the common practice,where you are not allowed to think for yourself,where you are stifled and even your existence is negated if you disagree with others.

Let’s honor and protct our Freedoms,because if you lose that you will lose yourself as a human being. I listen to the news everyday hoping that we will never undermine our Freedom in the name of Security,Religion…

I do NOT want to live with fear if I express my own thoughts vebally.