Rachel - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: work

Do you have a belief that you live your life by? Through out my life I have realized that, “Money doesn’t buy happiness.” If you think you can buy happiness newsflash- YOU CAN’T! Think about it, then you will realize that.

A belief is something you live your life by. I believe happiness is the key to life and you can’t buy that. Happiness is great and I wish everyone had it, but some people don’t have a lot of it in their lives. Maybe it’s because they have family problems or just made some bad decisions in their lives that have made them unhappy.

Happiness is knowing that everything is going to be okay. It has many different meanings, but that is the one I go by. If I am having a really stressful day, at the end I know it will turn out okay, and that makes me happy and feel good about myself. If I had all the money in the world, I think I would be the happiest person ever. Then I also think, would it tear my family apart from each other? Would I get stuck- up and snobby and hate everyone and everything? When I think about those things, I don’t want to be like that. I wouldn’t be happy and that isn’t how I would want to live my life, away from my family. My family brings me happiness, I love being with my family even though sometimes we don’t get along. I still love being with them and always will. Winning the lottery would be great but I wouldn’t want it to tear my family apart, because then we wouldn’t have happiness in and around our family.

From my stories and examples, I hope that you are able to come up with a belief that you are going to live your life by. Also, I hope that you are able to figure out why that’s the belief you are going to live your life by and why it is special to you.