Blaize - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: golden rule

How do you want to be treated?

Have you ever thought about what you believed in? Well I have, I believe that if you treat people the way you want to be treated you will receive the same in return. Think about how you have treated people lately. I would almost bet that they have treated you exactly the same way you have treated them. If you treat people the way you want to be treated there are many things that could possibly happen.

For instance, if you were mean to someone, that person could be even more violent than you were. One time I saw a friend flick someone in the ear and that person that received the flick in the ear turned around and hit the kid in the face. After that they made up and were friends again. Sometimes you bring getting hit in the face on yourself, like my friend did. There is another way out, though; you don’t have to retaliate in a physical way. I once knew someone, not very well. He was dating a girl and he found out that she was cheating on him with some other guy. He acted like he didn’t know to she is she would come out with it but she never did. Then, when she was least expecting it, he broke up with her. Even though they had been dating for over a YEAR! He went up to her and said not a word and then she started crying because she knew that he found out, she then ran away crying. He did nothing to her physically but mentally and emotionally he did by breaking her heart. He was looking forward to marrying her someday but it didn’t work out. Sometimes no words at all can hurt someone more than anything else.

She received what she wanted because if she had cheated on him in the first place, he never would have broke up with her. I bet if she had another chance she wouldn’t ever do it again. She treated him as if he was nothing to her and then he got her back twice as hard by breaking up with her. He also didn’t give her another chance, which didn’t help. Those are some of the bad things that can happen but the most important ones are the ones that come out positive.

Just think about all of the nice things you have done for people. Now look at what you got in return. Like if one new kid dropped her books in the hallway and everyone started laughing. Then you helped them pick up their books. They probably said think you and then you got a friend out of it. All you have to do is help someone out or be kind and your good deeds will help you out in the long run. You have to give up something to get something. As long as you help someone out you will get help in the long run and it might be better.