lee - birch run, Michigan

When I was young my parents taught me to be a nice, kind and overall caring person. As I grew older I attended church services. I remember playing with my toys and wondering how long it would last. Later in my life I started going to bible studies and youth groups just like many of my peers. This is where I learned all about the bible and what happened in my past. Now as a senior in high school I’ve been subjected to of the world and its ideas. Just like the whole human race I have questioned many things one of them being my religion. Just like a Muslim, a Baptist or a Methodist I’ve questioned my religion not that I don’t believe but that I have questions about it. When I see variations in beliefs I don’t take the stance to argue. I agree with some of the beliefs of other religions and disagree with others. Older generations in this world may say that that isn’t right. That you cannot pick and choose things from different beliefs, but my own belief is that there is nothing wrong with that I consider myself catholic and will be for the rest of my life but as long as I live I will have some problems with my church. That isn’t a problem because being a part of something means helping it and making it better this is what I plan to do. This is what I believe, as long as you’re a good kind and giving person you will go to wherever you wish when you pass. This is where I find religions funny; people would kill for it and die for it when none of it is necessary the big thing in every religion is to be a good person. Webster’s dictionary defines belief as the acceptance of something as true or actual. I believe in God and that Jesus gave his life for all of mans sins, but more importantly I believe that if you are good and honest person beliefs and religions don’t matter. Where you wish to be sent you will go. This is what I hope for that people realize that is not about the Being that you believe or don’t believe in it’s about how your living when you’re here. Its not all about a question of faith is a question of can you put race and religion aside and worry about thousands dying.