Tera - tonganoxie, Kansas

Do you ever wonder what other people believe in? I do. I wonder what they think is right for other people and themselves. I believe that everyone should at least try really hard to do something the first time they do something so if they didn’t try hard enough then maybe they will next time.

When I was a little girl I couldn’t get on my horse by myself. I had always dreamed of getting on my horse with no one helping me. One day I tried to stand on a bucket but my legs were still to short to get my foot in the stirrup. I was so mad because I didn’t want anyone to help me to get on my horse by myself. I wanted to be a big girl and do it by my self. Then I decided to put my horse next to the fence. I climbed onto the fence and I jumped on my horse I was so excited because I got on my horse by myself. My mom was so shocked too.

When I was in that situation I kept trying until I got done what I wanted to do. I was so happy. I just turned into a big girl and I wasn’t little any more. The thing was that I didn’t want anyone to help me. I kept trying hard and I finally did what I wanted to do. Have you ever heard the saying “ If at first you do succeeded then try try again.”? Well I have and I never stopped doing what I was doing because of that saying.

Another time was when my brother and I were playing King of the hay bail. When he got up I could never get up. It made me so mad. When I was always close to getting up at the top he always pushed me down and I kept thinking of how to defeat him. One time I figured it out. I couldn’t wait to use my move on my brother. Once he was up on the hay bail I asked him if he could give me a hand. He did. So I pulled him off and I hurry up and climbed on top of the hay bail. I couldn’t believe it I was actually the queen of the hay bail. I never got to be that particular person. I was so happy.

I always wanted to be the queen of the hay bail and I could never figure out how to defeat my brother. I could never get him off of the hay bails. When I was going against my brother I could never get him off the hay bail because he always figured out a way to get me off of them first. Until I figured out what to do to get him off. When I couldn’t get him off I kept trying and I never gave up. UI just kept trying harder and harder. I couldn’t believe it when I got him down because I tried so hard until I actually did it. I kept my chin up and never stopped doing what I did it, but the one thins is that I always kept my chin up and tried my hardest and never gave up.