Shaun - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: hope, work

Impossible is nothing. Impossible is a word that has no meaning, It’s a word that is used for people who slide past life saying that something is impossible when they know they can do something; they just don’t want to do something because they’re lazy. Impossible is a word, It’s not a force.

I have no personal experience of proving that something is not impossible, but I still live my life believing that impossible is nothing and that it is just a word with no meaning. Something may be improbable to one person’s extent. Someone may not have the capability to do something with what God has gave them the ability to do.

I use the word impossible as an enemy during sports. I want to find that fire inside that is burning and waiting to attack the word impossible. I had a coach tell me, “We might as well quit, we already lost the game.” But I found that fire burning inside and killed the word impossible. I stepped up to the plate and the pitcher gave me a fast one, I knocked it into left field and got a triple. Then everyone pulled their heads out of the butts and started to play a game. We won that baseball game by five runs. Then after the game I went to the head coach and said “I thought you said that it was impossible to win this game.” That’s when he said “You guys did it! You proved me wrong once again” Then I told him, that “Impossible is nothing.”

I have a quote that I got impossible is nothing from, and this is the quote. “ Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been give than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary.”

I got that quote out of a ESPN magazine. I read that and I was thinking about that and I was shocked because I realized how true that it is. I try to think of things that are impossible and then I think of someone who has already accomplished something that I want accomplish. Then I wonder what is different between me and the other person.

Impossible is just word a that people use when they can’t do something because god has not given someone the ability to do something. If I fail at something I want to keep trying until I succeed or come close to succeeding then come back to it later and finished what I have started. When I am doing something that is hard, I try to think that impossible is nothing.