Bailey - Tonganoxie, Kansas
Themes: work

Have you ever stopped to think about all the things you believe? Many people have many different beliefs. Three beliefs that are really important to me are learning from your mistakes, being honest, and working hard.

I think that it’s very important to learn from your mistakes and experiences. When we’re little and we do something wrong, we get punished. Then we know not to do that again, unless we want to be in trouble. Now that I’m older, I know that you can learn so much more from your life experiences. Through our mistakes we can learn more about ourselves, more about others, and more about life. I think it’s important that we do learn from these things, because it can help make us a better person.

Another thing I believe in is honesty. Everyone has heard it a million times before: it’s always best to tell the truth the first time. Sometimes it’s hard to believe, but your lies will always catch up with you. When you constantly lie, you’re losing everyone’s trust and only making yourself look bad. Trust is one of the hardest things to gain back after you’ve lost it.

My third belief is in hard work. When you work hard and put in your best effort, you can see what great things you are capable of. Your hard work will always pay off. I’m a dancer, so I think I can really understand how a group can go further if everyone puts in their best work. A dance will always look better if everyone practices and puts in full energy.

The three beliefs I have talked about are: learning from your mistakes, honesty, and working hard. These are only three of my beliefs, but I believe strongly in them. What do you believe in?