Alan - Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Themes: purpose

Although many think that the most valuable resources are tangible, I believe that the potential humans possess is by far the most valuable and useful resource that is available.

Thus far in my life I have not yet realized my full potential, however it is one of my greatest ambitions to realize my potential because of my desire to make the most out of my life. I know that through using my potential I will be able to succeed and make a difference in this world and when I finally do realize my full potential then I can say that I have truly lived a fulfilling life.

Among the billions of people on Earth, there may be the next Leonardo Da Vinci or Benjamin Franklin living amongst us, however of people do not utilize their full potential then we may never realize the true talent people possess. Anyone in the world regardless of the circumstances of their life can do anything at anytime. Anyone in the world possesses the ability to make a difference and advocate change to make the world a better or worse place. Everyone has the potential to accomplish anything and it is only a matter of choice that dictates if the potential is achieved and whether the potential is used for good or evil.

However, I am an optimistic person and I believe that people are inherently good and will someday use their potential to accomplish the impossible and help make the world a better place. There are billions of people in the world and if people do not use their abilities and talents to their full potentials, then the world would be wasting the most valuable resource that has been put on this planet.