Brandon - Palatine, Illinois
Themes: love

I believe that there is only one true love for every person in this world, and that you can find that person if you’re willing to look for them. This person will appear in your life, maybe for only one second, maybe at the most random of places; if you’re not careful, you may overlook this person. I believe that when you see this person you will be immediately attracted to them, however, I don’t believe in love at first sight. I think love is the most amazing, most satisfying, most life-changing event that can happen to a person. I believe you can love many people, but only one person can make you feel like you’ve never felt before; invincible. Falling in love and having that person by your side makes you complete; makes nothing else matter in this world.

I believe that the opportunity to meet this “other-half” is rare for most people; many people settle for less when finding a spouse. I believe that people need to create their own opportunities in love, as well as life. Opportunities that come to you are by luck; most of the successful people in the world have created their own luck, in the form of opportunities.

I believe that success is getting what you want, and that happiness is wanting what you get. I believe that everybody contradicts themselves at one point or another; and for some people, happiness is success. I think that every person desires to be happy, and that every person pursues happiness in a different way. I believe that all people are good people, some just make bad decisions; I believe in truth; I believe in love; This I believe.