Elsa - Chicago, Illinois
Themes: creativity, hope

This Is What I believe

I believe in dreams. That is something that keeps me alive; it’s like my daily vitamin. Dreaming every night is like creating a new adventure or new plan for my new day. I believe that every dream I can have could be true or I can come true.

Dreaming is not only done by sleeping or watching a movie in your head, dreaming is more than that, because you can dream even with your eyes opened, like for example thinking about your future or the next day activity.

Everything I need is always on my dreams; it is like having wings and then being able to fly or being a kite flying on the beach. I always dream about the stars and drive by them with a bicycle, I always dream about being a siren and talking with dolphins and seahorses, princess and castles and dream about my prince charming , dreams about elephants and walking in the water, in other words, a complete world of fantasy. It is a fantasy that is mine and nobody else can interrupt it. It is just the time when I can do and think whatever I want.

The person who helps me the most to realize my dreams is my mother, she is always telling me that having dreams for plans is the best thing to do in order to be somebody in this life, but not just to leave my plans in my dreams, you have to fight for them to make sure they come true. I always dream with a good future with a person who loves me and have kids with that person.

I believe in dreams and in dreaming them, having a suitcase with a lot of dreams instead of clothes, and travel around the world with my dreams, wherever I will go and whatever I will do I will always have my dreams with me. This is what keeps me alive, and makes me fight every day.