This I Believe!

This I believe there is God! who controls and governs all things!

All I need to do to confirm this fact is to watch the sun rise each morning and see the glory of a new day.

This I believe that my eternal salvation and existence are insured by my belief and faith in Jesus as my personal savior. There can be no hope for the future and for mankind if one does not hold to this idea.

This I believe we must hold to values that insure the dignity of ALL life here on earth we are not here to travel alone aimlessly.

This I believe that we live in a great nation conceived by great leaders, inspired by the will to constantly improve and that the foundation of our nation is strong enough to hold up the greatest nation history will record.

I believe as Theodore Roosevelt quoted in the early 1900’s “ I believe that the next half century will determine if we will advance the cause of Christian civilization or revert to the horrors of brutal paganism. “ This country must reestablish the values that have brought us to this point in history.

I believe again a quoted by President Roosevelt “If an American is to amount to anything he must rely