Ranjana - Lansing, Michigan
Themes: community

Sometimes I feel very lethargic, tired and unsuccessful. There is nothing to do for me and I do not make a difference. I feel drowned and soon find me carrying a corpse of myself desperately trying to live. The unnecessary and wasted thoughts further dissipate my energy.

I frantically try to find answers everywhere for no specific questions. I read, listen and see.

Reading and listening others’ positive thoughts and encouraging words which tells me that I exist and I do have a goal, I am a part of the whole gives me instant energy. I rise up from my own self. I can feel the instant liveliness and I remember tasks to be done, a strong sense of purpose creeps in. The triumphs and defeats hold no meaning and I am peace with myself. I love myself.

Witnessing this everyday dying and living, I wondered, why, some has positive thoughts and why do they need to express. Why do they are ready to suffer the ordeals of writing and posting and there is somebody sitting somewhere too eager to publish it?

I imagine a ray of white light in a person who has less dark mist of thoughts, penetrate outside and manifest itself.

This ray propagates and lights other people’s life whose white light is covered totally by the black mist. So, the white light emanated from the wise spreads and throws light on many and gives a temporary relief, and those who let this light in them also clears some mist inside them. This in turn lets out some of rays from their white light and I see a chain reaction.

I believe, we are all so much connected. And this internal connection makes it necessary for us to establish a physical connection and we switch on radio, television, buy newspapers and log into Internet.