Bryan - Valencia, California

This I Believe…

The other night at about 2:00 in the morning, I was channel surfing when I stumbled upon the eveangelical network, TBN. After watching for a wile, I came upon this realization; God sure is lucky to have TBN under his thumb. How else could God be able to raie money? How else could he pass his gospel to 40 other countires in streaming high definition sattelite picture? The same high definition that God is watching the wars being fought in his name.

He even goes so far as to offer insentive programs. One can sow a seed of verying amounts of dollars to TBN in a similar fashion one can invest in the stock market. And how would one reap the benefits of this investment you ask – well the founders of TBN have the answer to that one. Their return was in even more monitary value for their network, more U.S. dollars, the same currency God uses. With this excess of money, the founders chose to donate it to poor manderin speaking chinese children by allowing them to get daily updates on how great God is for testing them with such sever poverty.

So after watching this program, I came to the realization that no God is so limited in power to have a fundraiser, only misleading humans could possibly be so feable minded to do such a thing in the name of god, and this I believe.