james - pflugerville, Texas
Themes: forgiveness

I believe in opportunity

I think everybody deserves an opportunity in life no matter what they done in life how they dress or what color they are. People now and day’s people will judge you by the things you’ve done in life. I don’t think that’s right because a lot of things can happen to a person and they can be innocent but by the way things look it makes you seem worse but really you’re a nice person .Everybody makes mistakes in their life some are small and some are big but we all need to learn to forgive the person and give them opportunity to recorrect their life and start all over again. But today’s society won’t let that happen. if you go to jail they people wont let u get a good job you have to start at something that’s minimum wage, how many people u know can make it at minimum wage and not be struggling. I’m not saying that if a person keeps messing up give them an opportunity every time I’m saying if they mess up once or twice in life that we should have enough heart to forgive that person and to see if they have learn their lesson and if not then u take away opportunity. Like my dad says life is full of opportunity u just have to strive to get it. People these days don’t realize when others are giving them opportunity people just think their trying to use them or something which isn’t true most of the time. I’ve seen a lot of people who think that they get only one opportunity which isn’t true just because you blow one opportunity doesn’t mean you won’t get another one. People always pass opportunity you just have to work hard to get another opportunity. Life isn’t something you should just let go by, you should grab and live as best as you can and take every opportunity you can possible take that is good for you and won’t hurt you in the long run. My dad always says don’t let life pass you by you have to live life to enjoy it, if you let life pass you by then when its your time to go to your going to be saying I would of, should of, could of. I believe that god put us here for a reason and we shouldn’t abuse the opportunity of life and let it go away cus then god will kill u and make somebody else. So as I close in this statement I really think that people should enjoy all their opportunity in life so when it is your time to go you know that you have lived your life the way you wanted to. So this is what I believe and I’m pretty sure a lot of people might agree with me so thanks for readiong this and I hope you can agree with my feelings.