Christy - Dalton, Georgia

I believe that God takes care of the little things. People don’t notice the little things. When I fail to see the things that He does for me, God reminds me. Just this past Saturday my family and I were riding down the road on our way to the flea market and my Jeep began to spit and sputter. This Jeep has been a dependable and loyal vehicle. This is a true gift from God and His Spirit has rode along with it to keep me safe and secure. He also has given me the security of my children being taken care of and my family being safe. I have found myself slipping in how grateful I have been of all the little things that God takes care of. God sent me a message through on of His gifts. I need to be more grateful. For example, my Jeep caused me for trouble for two days. I tried everything to fix it. Finally, I bowed my head prayed. Now my Jeep is running normally.

God has given me many gifts. I can always tell when he is trying to tell me to pay attention. God knows that the little things in life mean the most. A flat tire on the way to school causes dilemmas. An issue of money problems with a spouse that just sticks around. One too many small problems around the house come to be. Life happens, but God takes care of the little things. When one too many things are out of tune, I check my gratitude.

Who knows just how many little things He takes care of for us in only the short time period of one day. He can put us two seconds off schedule to avoid a life-threatening accident. He can melt an ice patch just in time for me to only get my shoes wet. On a bad day when I miss a turn, He can be putting me on a better path. God takes care of the little things. He reminds me when I need to be more grateful. He lets me know that He has the power to keep alive what He gives.